Only one images shows up in a portfolio

July 9, 2014 at 10:08 am #1347

Check here.
    You see only one image, with a strange layout other than the portfolio side content layout. Actually, I have more than one image in the portfolio gallery. I tried to change the template to the other ones available for a portfolio, result is the same.

I have been encountering this for a while, my workaround is to delete the image shows up and then add it again. All will show up by doing so. The problem does not happen all the time, though. Strange. Soon I am starting to upload more images for real, I would like to get a smooth work flow.

July 9, 2014 at 3:15 pm #1357

hi z4m3, what page is it? its your attachment page? its definitely not portfolio page.

Thank you

July 9, 2014 at 4:46 pm #1385

It IS a portfolio page. Using side content layout. look like a blog page, isn’t it.

July 9, 2014 at 5:29 pm #1398

It is a portfolio page because I created it from portfolio>add new, and then choose side content layout. And I can access it through portfolio listing page. But the result is not like any portfolio page, I agree.

July 10, 2014 at 9:07 am #1418

Hi z4m3,

I see your portfolio layout is fine and you added few images in masonry layout.
    It seems your issue has been solved.

July 10, 2014 at 1:48 pm #1442

Hi Rai,

The problem is not solved. Last night, we started to uplaod more portfolio. The problem persisted all time. That is, the page shows up is actually a media file (if you click edit while logged in WP-admin, it will show media library edit screen)

We found a way to avoid this:
    First, make a new portfolio page first and publish it, and so you get a correct side.content portfolio result. You can add featured images uploaded via Liabrary, add category etc. But just dont add any images via the Jkreativ gallery builder.

Second, go back to edit the same page, and then use Jkrative gallery builder.

By doing so, the problem wont appear. Well, I believe this is a bug in Jkreativ Gallery builder or Side-content portfolio template. Hoping for a fix.

July 11, 2014 at 2:32 am #1468

hi z4m3, you actually should insert your image into Jkreativ Gallery Builder instead of on Text Editor. if you are include it on text editor, it will shown right on your content (side content text placement), but if you insert on Gallery Builder, it will shown on right place.

Thank you

July 11, 2014 at 3:37 am #1475

Ofc I insert image into Jkreativ Gallery Builder!

As I wrote, I have to publish the page first, THEN insert images to Jkreativ Gallery Builder. Otherwise, the error may occur.

July 11, 2014 at 3:06 pm #1505

After many error and try, I see the problem. If the portfolio title is the same as the images titles you upload for the first time while creating the portfolio, the first image uploaded will be shown in Image_attachment template layout when u enter from PORTFOLIO list page (when used as home).

For example:
    From the home page, the link shows:
    Usually, it should lands on:
    But if all your images have yyy_gallery as title in meta-date of the jpeg before upload, and you name the portfolio as yyy_gallery, the link lands on: and displays the first image in image_attachment template.
    Now, you manually add /portfolio/ in the URL, the portfolio will be shown correctly.

Does this make sense?

August 13, 2014 at 1:14 am #2901

Thank you z4m3! I was having the exact same problem and have been trying to figure it out for ages!
    Thanks so much for posting your fix to the issue – I went in and changed all slugs for each portfolio item and now works properly.

August 13, 2014 at 1:22 am #2904

glad you able to resolve the problem apribaz

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.