Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

no video display

powherhouse
    January 23, 2016 at 3:01 am #17921

ok. here’s a new one.

i’ve tried regular old paste in the youtube url, i’ve tried the jkreative shortcode, i’ve tried [embed][/embed] – no videos.

with the plain url it shows up in the editing window, but not on the front facing side
    it’s not like it’s even just hidden with css or something – when inspecting element it just is NOT there.

i am not using any video plugins.
    i am using jkreativ 2.3.6 with wp 4.4.1 with vc 4.9.2 (tho not using VC for this page)
    http://stage.powherhouse.com/frontDesk/powhertalks-2/

i’m getting a little bored of having to stop working to submit a ticket to get things working again.
    i would appreciate a little more info this time – i have already done the plugin check… it does not appear to be a plugin.

you already have a login.

powherhouse
    January 23, 2016 at 4:59 am #17926

ok. after further investigation, this problem was the result of inadvertently nested shortcodes when the closing [] somehow was placed at the end of the page, not at the end of the shortcode… i didn’t realize the [alert] box required an [/alert] and just noticed it at the very bottom of the page below all the other text and form and buttons.

curious.

anyway – user/error, so apologies for my exasperation. this has been a long, tough struggle navigating the intense amount of information required to actually use this theme.

i appreciate all the work you have done to create jkreativ. it’s extremely complex.

Adek
    January 25, 2016 at 2:03 am #17945

Hi powherhouse,

I just want to make sure on this thing. So you’ve be able to resolve the problem right?

Let us know if you need something in there.

Thank you

powherhouse
    January 25, 2016 at 4:15 am #17952

yes. thank you. so far.

Adek
    January 25, 2016 at 7:23 am #17953

You’re welcome powherhouse

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.