Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

New User

Gabby
    May 4, 2016 at 12:24 am #20074

Hello. I’ve just downloaded the Falive theme. I’ve looked through the support forum and documentation, but can’t find instructions on how to customize the theme to look how it does in the demo.

I’ve made a home page with a stacked header and masonry posts, but get an error when I try to get the Stacked header…

Is there existing documentation for step-by-step to get it to look like the demo?
    My website is packslight.com

Thank you.

Rai
    May 4, 2016 at 2:44 am #20082

Hi packslight,

Can you elaborate error during creating homepage?
    I see your site it seems you not using Homepage template as front page.

Thank you

Gabby
    May 4, 2016 at 2:59 am #20083

I will change it to the static Homepage now, please check it after you recieve this.

When I choose the static home page, I get this error on the screen:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home8/packslig/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 4520

Which I think is likely because I didn’t select a “Post Pages” option in the drop down. But when I do select an option, the Stacked header disappears. I’m not sure what to do.

I’m also trying to figure out where I can edit the text in the Jeg-Theme Subscribe.
    And I’m trying to figure out how to have a sidebar on the home page, but not on the posts pages.

Thank you

Rai
    May 5, 2016 at 3:04 am #20108

Hi,

It seems your WP_DEBUG is enabled, please disable it to hide notice message (not error).

About subscribe plugin, you need to change the translation, please refer to this thread: http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/subscribe-2/

You can disable sidebar on single post from Falive Dashboard > Post Settings > Show Sidebar > switch OFF this option and hit Save Changes.

Thank you

Gabby
    May 5, 2016 at 4:19 am #20110

Perfectly resolved. I’m not good at all with website design but thanks for making it so easy to make these changes!

Gabby
    May 5, 2016 at 4:19 am #20111

Resolved

Rai
    May 5, 2016 at 6:16 am #20112

Well done! Please let us know if you have more questions 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.