Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

need help getting set up

Sanborn
    May 6, 2018 at 7:48 am #31560

So I purchased the theme today and spent some time wrestling with it.
    I need help
    – Removing the JKreativ logo and word at the top left. Absolutely essential.
    – I need to remove the shopping cart at the top right.
    – I want to remove the date each page was created from being displayed.
    – How do I make the landing slider my home page? Or do I insert it into that page.
    – WPBakery Page Builder- I thought that was included. Do I need to now purchase that as well?
    – Mega Main Menu – How is that implemented. I can’t seem to get it to work.
    Thanks for your help,
    Sean

Sanborn
    May 7, 2018 at 7:29 am #31602

Also my main menu says, Your theme (Jkreativ Child Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.
    Do I need to do anything about that?

Sanborn
    May 9, 2018 at 3:27 am #31756

If nobody can help me then I am seriously considering refunding this purchase. The demonstration looked gorgeous, but so far my website is looking horribly junky with this template.

Sanborn
    May 9, 2018 at 10:41 am #31777

Another day of lack of assistance, and I am probably going to just refund the purchase.

crazyfaceman
    May 9, 2018 at 12:07 pm #31784

I removed the shoping cart, i just deactivate woocomerce pluge in.

Good Look!!

Sanborn
    May 10, 2018 at 12:06 am #31821

So, while waiting to hear back. I am wondering why there isn’t an option to submit a request for help from the support center.
    Here is what I have resolved so far.
    – Removing the JKreativ logo and word at the top left. – You have to set this uniquely for each menu type – whether it is on top or on the side.
    – I need to remove the shopping cart at the top right. (Thanks to advice from crazyfaceman)
    The other items – still working on it.

Adek
    May 15, 2018 at 10:10 am #32060

Hi Sean,

Sorry for the late reply.

1. To hide the date, you can use this CSS code below and put them on the Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style:
    .blog-normal-article .meta-top {
    display: none;
    }

2. For the slider, you can create it on Landing Slider dashboard.

3. You don’t need to purchase it.

4. You need to install Mega Main Menu plugin. For more detail you can check this documentation here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/included-plugin/ and fine Mega Main Menu section.

Thank you

Sanborn
    May 23, 2018 at 4:21 am #32373

Thanks for replying.

This is a great theme, If I can get it to work. It is much harder than I thought it might be.
    Most of the above items are now figured out.

Here is where I am still trying to figure things out.
    On the purchase screen, there are a couple of items mentioned that this includes.

– Revolution Slider Included
    – When I try to update this- it sends me here- to pay $26
    https://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380?ref=themepunch&license=regular&open_purchase_for_item_id=2751380&purchasable=source

– Visual Composer Page Builder – Included for FREE (Renamed to WPBakery Page Builder )
    Below is what their website says. To use this – pay $45

Can I update WPBakery Page Builder if I have purchased it in a theme?
    It is recommended to purchase a separate license key for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) in order to receive following premium features:

Access official customer support (opening support tickets are available only for direct license owners);
    Update WPBakery Page Builder directly from WPBakery (no need to wait – get instant updates);
    Access to Template Library: Downloadable layout templates with professional templates updated regularly.
    Use WPBakery Page Builder with any theme (not just the one that got WPBakery Page Builder bundled);
    Manage your licenses at Client Portal;
    Support your beloved page builder plugin for rapid development.

You can purchase a license for WPBakery Page Builder via WPBakery for $45
    How to update and receive support if I do not purchase a direct license?

In such case, you need to wait for your WordPress theme author to update WPBakery Page Builder on their side and push it to you. Also, support related questions should be addressed to your WordPress theme provider.
    WPBakery Page Builder in Theme VS. Separate License

There’s a difference between getting WPBakery Page Builder directly from us or in a theme. If you purchased from us, this means that you own license and you can access our ticket system and get direct and free updates (instant). If you got WPB in a theme, that means that theme author has a license and only he/she can download latest versions of WPB and include it in the theme. You as a theme user may use WPBakery Page Builder free of charge while you use the theme that came with WPB (because you have a license for that theme).

——-
    So, Even though you list these items as included, they are outdated and we need for the template designer (Jkreativ) to renew their license before they can be utilized properly.

Thanks for your help,
    Sean

Adek
    May 23, 2018 at 10:34 am #32387

Hi Sean,

For the Revolution Slider and Visual Composer plugin, you don’t need to buy that plugin for updating. We will provide the update of these plugin when theme update. Also, please keep using the plugin version that comes with our theme package for compatible reason.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.