Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Missing Update Visual Composer

victory-envato
    April 24, 2015 at 7:03 am #11143

Hi, I updated the theme to version 2.2.8 (I copy the new version via FTP), but Visual Composer is still in version 4.3.5. How do I update the Visual Composer to version 4.4.3?

beklamas
    April 25, 2015 at 1:08 pm #11168

Hi, I have the same drawback of victory-envato, I have to update the visual composer plugin, but how?

Adek
    April 25, 2015 at 7:02 pm #11170

Hi Guys,

You will need to remove the previous version of Visual Composer plugin from your server. Then go to WordPress Dashboard your site > Appereance > Install Plugins and install the Visual Composer plugin.

Thank you

Creative Tinder
    April 26, 2015 at 3:39 am #11191

I just performed the above recommended operation and the plugin is still 2 versions behind (4.4.2 vs the current version of 4.4.4). I’ve noticed this is frequently behind a version or two. Is there a way to keep this updated with the latest version without having to go through the deactivate-delete-reinstall process?

Adek
    April 26, 2015 at 4:52 am #11194

Hi Creative Tinder,

We always try to make Jkreativ more user friendly when our customer work with it, even on updating themes and required plugins. But in this case especially for Visual Composer and on another required plugins as well, we have been make several change on those plugin to fit with Jkreativ.

So please only use visual composer version that come with the themes. Update the visual composer outside of the themes (automatic update) version may cause your website break.

Let me know if you have further question or something problem in there.

Thank you

victory-envato
    April 26, 2015 at 4:47 pm #11199

Thanks, after deleting the module and copied the new version of updated theme it goes OK.

Adek
    April 27, 2015 at 7:41 pm #11224

Glad to hear that it’s just work fine on your site 🙂

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.