Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Missing Elements

juraimi77
    April 4, 2015 at 8:35 am #10574

Hi,

I encounter same problem. I do not find some items as “tabs”, “tour”, “accordion” element when i set to 2 column. some of the elements are missing.

but you demo shows that user can add 2 column and have tab and accordion layout such manner based on what i see here:

http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/flat/shortcode/#tabs-accordions

The colour theme looks very neat an proper. My theme is not displaying properly and some elements goes missing when i try to set setting to 2 columns.

How can I solve this problem. Let me know. Thanks.

Adek
    April 6, 2015 at 7:08 am #10596

Hi juraimi77,

Before that my i know what the current version of theme that you use and what kind of page template that you use for you page that you referring to? It would be better if you can provide me url of the page that you mean in this case.

Thank you

jorge
    May 19, 2015 at 11:52 pm #11741

i have the same problem im trying to have an accordion on a 3 column row, same as in home-agency demo. the icon for accordion, tabs and tour is not visible to add to a column, i have installed the dummy content, and i can see that the home-agency page has the accordion on the 2nd row, even though is not possible to add to the column itself. i have noticed that is possible to add an accordion to a simple row, but then is not possible to drag it to a column.
    Theme: 2.3.0
    Page Template: Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer
    URL: working on local environment

Adek
    May 21, 2015 at 7:57 am #11752

Hi jorge,

Actually it’s weird for me. Please try to use this content below :

Create new page with Landing Page – Visual Composer template. Then choose Backend Editor and paste the content above in there. After that you can back into Classic Mode.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.