Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Menu & Sections link explanation, please!

NaRanJiTo
    July 12, 2014 at 5:16 pm #1568

Hi,

I can´t find no way to create a link from menu to sections. I have read one time and another your documentation but can´t see any solution for this…(or maybe i´m doing wrong since the beggining).
    In all your theme examples, the menu page links are going to another different stuff page.Then, your menus in the examples doesn’t link with the demo content in each page.

I’m making some sections with visual composer in all-in-one page.
    But…how can i link the menu with the sections of the all-in-one page??
    I mean:
    I created a menu with pages, for example HOME, SECTION 1, SECTION 2 and CONTACT.
    How to link SECTION 1 or SECTION 2 menu links with the sections i have made below with VC??

Thanks in advance!

Rai
    July 13, 2014 at 2:13 am #1594

Hi @naranjito,

To do that you need to add hash link ‘#’ that refer to section ID. First, make sure you have set section ID & section name on each section. For example your section name is: Services so your page link will be #services.

Thank you

NaRanJiTo
    July 13, 2014 at 9:52 am #1606

Ok, thank you…but these links are only for ID’s made in rows or files with VC… then, is impossible to link to a pre-defined template page like “Contact – Fullscreen map”?

Thanks in advance!

Jegbagus
    July 14, 2014 at 8:23 am #1636

hi naranjito, yes you can, you can choose which page to link to your menu.
    on top right of your menu, you can find screen option, when you click it, you will have option to show PAGES. and you can link your page now.

Thank you 🙂

NaRanJiTo
    July 14, 2014 at 8:30 am #1638

Yes i know, but if i do it, link goes to another page, not scroll down until section in the same page…

I mean a link to go to a template page in the same page scrolling down until the anchor of thewse page, not to open the linked page in another page…

Hope i explained it well… Thanks

Jegbagus
    July 14, 2014 at 12:02 pm #1654

hi NaRanJiTo, it seems we understand what you talking to. so you want to add scrolling down link like landing page on other page right?

unfortunately we don’t have those kind of option. you will need some custom change to have kind of effect like that.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.