Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Menu Issue

almunro
    May 11, 2015 at 12:56 pm #11582

Hi,

I have a main menu at the top of my page with several buttons. One of my menu buttons has a sub menu that drops down when hovering over that particular menu item button. I need to set this button so that it is NOT clickable to open a page, how do I do this please?

Adek
    May 12, 2015 at 9:51 am #11598

Hi almunro,

You can put # on the url field. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

almunro
    May 12, 2015 at 10:49 am #11608

Hi Dek, many thanks. Can you tell me how I adjust the code if I want to delete 2 of your service block items and have just one left but leaving it centered on the page.

As well, if I delete one service block item and need to leave just 2 centered on the page?

Also, can you have a look at http://immerse-agency.com/tool-kit/ If you scroll a little down the page you can see that the service block items for Roadshows and Supermarkets are not lined up with Staions. How do I fix this please?

Thanks,
    Alistair

Adek
    May 12, 2015 at 11:54 am #11613

Hi almunro,

It will need to some custom change on the layout and keep those element responsive. I’ve been make an example in there at the bottom of your service block items, but i’m not quite sure it will fit with your need. Maybe you will need to make some change in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.