Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Logo and In posts ads

kababachir
    November 8, 2017 at 9:34 pm #25203

Hi Support,

I would like to know how to make my logo size bigger. I have added a logo which size is 342 × 85, but it still displays very small.

I also want to know how to change the ads in the posts and also the ones on the homepage. I have tried to change the ads in the posts without success.

Regards,

Rai
    November 9, 2017 at 1:41 am #25221

Hi,

It might be because you set both normal & retina logo with the same image. The retina logo size should 2x (twice larger) than the standard logo size. In this case, your standard logo size is: 342×85, so the retina size should be: 684×170. If you don’t have the retina logo, just leave the option blank so the normal size should not be resized.

Thank you

kababachir
    November 10, 2017 at 12:50 am #25265

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

The problem with the logo is resolved.

Can you please answer my second question regarding how to change the ads in the posts?

I also want to know how to change the header ads on the homepage.

With kind regards,

Adek
    November 10, 2017 at 1:59 am #25272

Hi kababachir,

For ads setup, you can find the option on the Appearance > Customize > JNews : Advertisement Option then navigate Article Ads (for the post) and Header Ads (for the header). For more complete information, you can visit our documentation about it here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/advertisement-option/.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.