Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Like button not working

24tegsy
    January 20, 2018 at 9:55 am #27867

Good Day the like button seems not to be working if its clicked it just rotates and nothing happens

Rai
    January 22, 2018 at 11:46 am #27924

Hi,

Could you provide your site URL? We need to check it first.
    It will be great if you also provide the System Report from JNews > System Status.

Thank you

24tegsy
    January 25, 2018 at 4:01 am #28089

http://www.allendew.com i can only be liked when one is logon as administrator visitors to my blog cannot use the like button as it does not update when clicked

Rai
    January 25, 2018 at 11:11 am #28109

Hi,

Actually, you must be logged in to be able to vote, because the vote is saved per user. So, you probably need to enable registration form.

Thank you

2malmitprofis
    March 12, 2018 at 11:16 pm #29495

Hi Jnews Team,

first of all thank you for the incredible support so far! Regarding the like-button: Is there any chance of a workaround to like a post without being logged in?

Thanks in advance!

Jegbagus
    March 13, 2018 at 8:55 pm #29530

hi 2malmitprofis, we create like button actually on purpose for your website user. not only a fashion.
    if your visitor press like, it will saved on their account. so they can go back again to their account and see what they like previously.

its possible to make it without login, but it will only become a cosmetic. not serve any purpose i think.
    also if you need something like that, it will need some kind of custom change on your code.

Thank you

David Groh
    March 13, 2018 at 9:50 pm #29538

Hello friends, it would be nice to have it for non loged users as well. It is not only comsetics / fashion. It could be a way, how to receive an feedback, how the vistors like the post content. Or do you have any idea, how to get the feedback (except the comment zone below the post?)

Adek
    March 14, 2018 at 12:46 pm #29555

Hi David Groh,

As my partner said on above, we create like button actually on purpose for your website user and it will good for describing user feedback for the post that they liked and vice versa. In this case, by enabling like post button for a non-logged user it will increase like spam on your post. Actually, we’ve been provided an easy way for the user to register on your website such as using Social Login feature.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.