JobPlanet problem Location
Post count: 5Post count: 2241JegbagusApril 27, 2017 at 1:39 am #23572
1. location you will need to enter google map api.
2. please take a look right here : http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/social-login/
3. which feature do you mean?Post count: 5omar1977May 3, 2017 at 1:38 pm #23712
1- I already enter the api maps but didn’t work
2- we can’t see the button ‘register’
3- I don’t have the dropdown list ‘pages’ and ‘features’
4- ‘Find resume’ doesn’t work, i have error code : 403.
my web site : http://infojobsplanet.com/
Can you help me to resolve this problems thanks you so mutch.Post count: 2241JegbagusMay 4, 2017 at 1:40 am #23715
1. we not very sure what is the issues on your end. because on our demo, its working perfectly.
you can take a look right here : http://jobplanet.jegtheme.com/job/ios-applications-developer/
2. have you already follow enable registration note?
Please make sure you have enabled the Membership option. You can set it by going to WordPress Dashboard → Settings → General. If you’re using WordPress Multisite you can set it by going to Network Admin Dashboard → Settings → General.
3. you can create it your self. we create it on demo just to show feature that available on our themes. i believe you won’t need those menu on your website.
you can take a look right here how to create menu : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TkXaoMIzQ4
4. go to jobplanet dashboard > jobs setting > Applicant Resume > Resume View Restrictions. you can take a look right there.
Thanky uoPost count: 5omar1977May 25, 2017 at 8:56 am #23856
1- I have a question about plugin: Which one can I use to translate the contents from English to French?
For information, I already tried with plugin loco translate and he didn’t work.
2- Can i have your logo of tempalte ?
3- Did you have a ferlence already ready to use for this tempalte ?
I thanks you in advance for your request.Post count: 2241JegbagusMay 26, 2017 at 7:59 am #23857
1. you will need to translate both jobplanet themes & jobplanet plugin. may i know how its not working? what error?
3. i don’t understand this question. can you tell me more about this question?Post count: 4Post count: 2241JegbagusMay 30, 2017 at 1:17 am #23864
hi Aigul_KR, its because you are not yet set your Required page. go to jobplanet dashboard > required page. and set everything right there. if your issues is not able to do search, you will need to fill “Job Listing Page” option.
Thank youPost count: 4Aigul_KRMay 30, 2017 at 9:18 am #23865
I filled everything, does not work anyway. Maybe I picked something wrong from the list “Job Listing Page” . What exactly do I need to choose?Post count: 4Aigul_KRMay 30, 2017 at 12:55 pm #23866
We all set up, thanks)Post count: 5omar1977May 31, 2017 at 1:15 am #23869
What I want first is to translate the topic through the Loco Translate plugin, in realidad I did not give any error but I want to configure the following:
This bundle isn’t set up for translation in a way we understand. It needs configuring before you can do any translations.
× 3 files can’t be matched to a known set of strings
Import config from XML
Check config repository
? Get help with this
I thanks you in advance for your request.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.