JobPlanet problem Location
Post count: 2Post count: 2213JegbagusApril 27, 2017 at 1:39 am #23572
1. location you will need to enter google map api.
2. please take a look right here : http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/social-login/
3. which feature do you mean?Post count: 2omar1977May 3, 2017 at 1:38 pm #23712
1- I already enter the api maps but didn’t work
2- we can’t see the button ‘register’
3- I don’t have the dropdown list ‘pages’ and ‘features’
4- ‘Find resume’ doesn’t work, i have error code : 403.
my web site : http://infojobsplanet.com/
Can you help me to resolve this problems thanks you so mutch.Post count: 2213JegbagusMay 4, 2017 at 1:40 am #23715
1. we not very sure what is the issues on your end. because on our demo, its working perfectly.
you can take a look right here : http://jobplanet.jegtheme.com/job/ios-applications-developer/
2. have you already follow enable registration note?
Please make sure you have enabled the Membership option. You can set it by going to WordPress Dashboard → Settings → General. If you’re using WordPress Multisite you can set it by going to Network Admin Dashboard → Settings → General.
3. you can create it your self. we create it on demo just to show feature that available on our themes. i believe you won’t need those menu on your website.
you can take a look right here how to create menu : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TkXaoMIzQ4
4. go to jobplanet dashboard > jobs setting > Applicant Resume > Resume View Restrictions. you can take a look right there.
Thanky uoPost count: 2omar1977May 25, 2017 at 8:56 am #23856
1- I have a question about plugin: Which one can I use to translate the contents from English to French?
For information, I already tried with plugin loco translate and he didn’t work.
2- Can i have your logo of tempalte ?
3- Did you have a ferlence already ready to use for this tempalte ?
I thanks you in advance for your request.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.