Jobplanet – Few Issues
Post count: 1iaDecember 30, 2016 at 9:04 am #22640
Hi Jegthemes Support,
Happy New Year.
I have just started playing around with the theme and i have come across few issue.
1. Manage Applications: URL: account/detail-application/225/ if you change the number you will end up going someone else or empty application details.
2. There is no reset button or function to reset all search parameters in search filters.
3. Resume bookmark can ajax save resume, once saved cannot ajax to remove resume from bookmarks on resume search results logged in as employer.
4. On Salary Slider the decimal is a dot rather than hyphen for over a 1000. ex: 1.000 should be 1,000
5. On Job Search Page if you get there by clicking a category (industry link) it doesn’t update it in the search filter field so you can direct filter results of the category but the field has not selected the job category (industry).
6. On Post Job when the user selects the FREE PACKAGE should automatically get the package without woocommerce order just like how you have it in your demo.
Can you please advise on above after your new year holidays.
YasPost count: 2751JegbagusJanuary 3, 2017 at 3:47 am #22682
1. may i know what kind of user you use during this issues?
2. yes we don’t have reset button on search. we need to consider this option too.
3. its how we create it. we disable ajax remove resume.
4. we use dot on our country. it may differ from your country. you can change it, but it will require you to edit some file. go to jobplanet plugin folder > assets > js > plugin.js. on line 391, and 320 change to this :12$( from ).text( min_price.formatMoney(0, '.', ',') );$( to ).text( max_price.formatMoney(0, '.', ',') );
5. we try it but it working fine. can you give us example about this issues?
6. unfortunately we unable to make something like that work. it will still need to go to woocommerce order form.
Thank youPost count: 1iaJanuary 3, 2017 at 4:27 am #22683
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.