Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Job Alert

David
    July 10, 2016 at 11:56 am #21136

Hello,

Job Alert is not working, i’ve tested all scenarios, but no alerts are sent.
    I didn’t alter the code. How can i debug? And when are alerts send normally, day +1 after creation job if set to daily?

Frontend works as expected, employee can create job alerts. Backend also works, the alerts are created. Only the emails are not sent. I’ve set the number of jobs in jop panel to 20 per email. All other mails are sending out perfectly (via mandrill), woocommerce transactional + account emails. I’ve created jobs after i created a job notification, with corresponding conditions so they match, but nothing happens. Do the emails need some sort of trigger (cron?)?

Thanks for your reply,
    David

• This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  David.
    David
    July 10, 2016 at 4:35 pm #21138

Hello again, mail is sending, so problem solved. What is the logic for sending the mail, when does it send it, is there a trigger?

Thanks again,
    David.

Jegbagus
    July 12, 2016 at 2:12 am #21158

hi David, job alert will only send email if there is new job in their alert criteria. if there is no new job, it won’t send anything. you may not having any new job yet, that is why there is no alert for your website visitor about new job posted that match with their criteria.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.