Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

jkreativ media gallery builder – unable to insert image to portfolio page

rimlightstudio
    July 29, 2014 at 5:51 pm #2281

Hello. There is one problem with Jkreativ Media Gallery Builder. In settings-> media -> thumbnail dimensions my settings are 0 for everything (wordpress will not generate any thumbnails). In this configuration I’m unable to insert photos to Media Gallery Builder in Portfolio editor.

In console I get this error:

attachment.sizes.thumbnail is undefined

and simply, after selecting images, nothing happens. For video, no such problem.

If I turn on this feature (thumbnail size 150×150 and check cut thumbnail to…) and upload photos again, everything works like a charm.
    I do not want turn thumbnail generation on. I’m unable to build my portfolio at this moment :/

Please help.

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  rimlightstudio. Reason: additional explenation
    rimlightstudio
    July 29, 2014 at 6:31 pm #2283

Same thing in blog -> advertisment format, where I’m unable to add ad image.

rimlightstudio
    August 1, 2014 at 9:19 am #2404

Any help? I’m unable to finish my site.

rimlightstudio
    August 1, 2014 at 6:21 pm #2414

I found this: http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/jkreativ-media-builder-error-image-selection-no-thumbnail/
    Similar problem but GDlib and imagemagic are installed.

Rai
    August 2, 2014 at 3:03 am #2423

Hi @rimlightstudio,

May I know why you disabled thumbnail generation? Jkreativ use Thumbnail size of image to display your selected image on Media Builder. So, it will throw an error if you disable those Thumbnail size.

Thank you.

rimlightstudio
    August 3, 2014 at 5:16 pm #2488

All themes we used are generating thumbnails realtime, without wordpress thumbnails. No worries. We just turn them on if there is no other way.

Rai
    August 4, 2014 at 5:24 am #2507

Hi @rimlightstudio,

If you mean was on-the-fly generating thumbnails such as Timthumbs, we don’t think that is a good option to implement that. Besides of security matters, those kind of feature will make page load slower when processing large amount of images.

Thank you

rimlightstudio
    August 4, 2014 at 11:38 am #2513

No worries. I have 32×32 thumbnails right now and everything is fine. Thanks for help!

Jegbagus
    August 5, 2014 at 12:35 pm #2537

glad you able to resolve the problem rimlightstudio 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.