Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Issues with IE

jlevin
    February 26, 2015 at 5:41 pm #9646

My site is having issues performing in Internet Explorer. However, it performs great with Google Chrome.

I tested IE 11 on an offsite computer that has 30 MB download and it took at least 5 seconds for the site to load. It seems that the site needs to re-download every time you close the browser and go back to it. It does however load almost immediately on Chrome, even after clearing the cache.. The issue seems to be more on the developers side rather then a network

After running some tests i’ve noticed http://mirrorshow.com/flashmediaelement.swf is missing

Would this have an effect on why my site is not working well with IE.

Also, it seems the theme has not been updated in a while? Have you guys stopped focusing on this theme and are on to another one?

Thank you in advance.

jlevin
    February 26, 2015 at 5:44 pm #9647
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jlevin
    February 28, 2015 at 4:39 am #9691

I know you guys are extremely busy. I am just wondering why you guys answered everyone else’s posts by mine?

Thank you

Adek
    March 2, 2015 at 9:18 am #9723

Hi jlevin,

Isn’t like that. I’m sorry for late reply your message. In this case your question is technical and we need more time to check it. Also you replying again on this post and your post will show up on front page, so i think this is newer question. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Please try to disable all plugin except required plugin that come with these theme and i think this is not theme issue because several feature on these theme will not work perfectly on IE browser and will need more time to load properly.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.