Issues issues issues, no answers
Post count: 40waroogJuly 22, 2014 at 6:22 am #1968
I have asked a few questions in the past week and I seemed to be ignored. I’m putting down a list of issues I would need an answer to.
You can check the site http://www.bobotisarchitects.com
1. On featured projects section, I have used 5 of my portfolios using a portfolio wrapper, along with 5 portfolio items. Clicking on any of those, will take me to a 404 page. (it’s taking me here https://www.dropbox.com/s/yaednvllzphnvf7/Screen%20Shot%202014-07-22%20at%2009.26.35%20.png , when it should be taking me here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ak3v9g41f15ssla/Screen%20Shot%202014-07-22%20at%2009.26.42%20.png )
2. Icons (facebook,google+,etc), letters look very good on my retina display, but look pixelated on other screens.
3. Portfolio list categories: less that half of them are shown on the filter button. (Even though they have been assigned to portfolios).
I’m sure you can understand that these are quite crucial for someone who is trying to use your theme. Maybe I’m doing something wrong but as a customer, I feel I deserve an answer and I need to know how to resolve my problems. Customer service is one of the reasons I purchased, but so far I’ve got just a minimum amount of it.
Post count: 40waroogJuly 22, 2014 at 6:48 am #1970
- This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by waroog. Reason: add description
I fixed 1. by updating portfolio parent page
2 & 3 remain unanswered
LPost count: 2684RaiJuly 24, 2014 at 4:44 am #2062
Sorry for delayed reply, we will not ignored any questions. It was out of our hand to answer all questions in the same time.
2) Does it problem occur in Windows PC (not Mac)? Actually that is Windows basic problem: font antialiasing. I’ll try to figure it out how to deal with that with CSS or JS. Also, please take a look at this topic on how to enable font antialiasing on windows: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/44721/howto-enable-font-antialiasing-in-windows
3) Filter button issue is known issue that we have plan to fix on next update. No need to worry 🙂
Thank youPost count: 40waroogJuly 24, 2014 at 6:21 am #2071
Thanks for your answers.
2. Correct. It looks good on mac screens and really bad on pc screens. Looking forward for a fix on that, in the meantime I’ll have a look at the link.
3. Looking forward for this update aswell.
LukasPost count: 2684RaiJuly 24, 2014 at 2:54 pm #2097
Thank you for your patience. We will fix those issues and give update as soon as we can.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.