I need help with my home page landing page

May 16, 2017 at 2:02 pm #23836

I have choosen for my home page front page – Hotel/Villa.
    Everything seems to be working great but I dont know how to make it full width.
    There is a video playing in the background – I dont know where to change it.
    I would like my page to have a fullscreen.
    At the moment a video playing in the background has a fullscreen mode, and my taxt(page) is in the center.
    How do I make my page to have a fulscreen?

May 17, 2017 at 1:55 am #23837

Hi Tosia1985,

Can you tell me more detail about fullscreen width that you mean on above? It would be better if you can provide your site url so i can check it directly on my side.

Thank you

May 17, 2017 at 4:24 am #23838

Hi Adek,

Thank you for your message.
    I am working on a comming soon page. Can I give you in email my password so you can log in? Can you check it somehow differently? My webpage is

So the problem is that my text on my home page is in the center and on the background there is a video playing(this is a hotel/villa). I don’t know where to cancell this video and make my text, so my front page full width.
    I can not find any other enquiry topic regarding that problem.
    I haven’t uploaded that video, it was already there when I choose my home page hotel/villa, landing page-visual composer.

Thank you for your help.

May 17, 2017 at 10:14 am #23839

Dear Adek,
    I have found how to take off video background!
    But still my home – front page doesnt have a full width(it is centered insteed of wide)
    I still need halp with this.

Thank you!

May 18, 2017 at 1:56 am #23840

Hi Tosia1985,

You can contact me via email here : [email protected]

Please provide me detail about your problem and login credentials into your site.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.