Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

I need help with my home page landing page

Tosia1985
    May 16, 2017 at 2:02 pm #23836

I have choosen for my home page front page – Hotel/Villa.
    Everything seems to be working great but I dont know how to make it full width.
    There is a video playing in the background – I dont know where to change it.
    I would like my page to have a fullscreen.
    At the moment a video playing in the background has a fullscreen mode, and my taxt(page) is in the center.
    How do I make my page to have a fulscreen?

Adek
    May 17, 2017 at 1:55 am #23837

Hi Tosia1985,

Can you tell me more detail about fullscreen width that you mean on above? It would be better if you can provide your site url so i can check it directly on my side.

Thank you

Tosia1985
    May 17, 2017 at 4:24 am #23838

Hi Adek,

Thank you for your message.
    I am working on a comming soon page. Can I give you in email my password so you can log in? Can you check it somehow differently? My webpage is http://www.epavliluxuryvilla.com.

So the problem is that my text on my home page is in the center and on the background there is a video playing(this is a hotel/villa). I don’t know where to cancell this video and make my text, so my front page full width.
    I can not find any other enquiry topic regarding that problem.
    I haven’t uploaded that video, it was already there when I choose my home page hotel/villa, landing page-visual composer.

Thank you for your help.

Tosia1985
    May 17, 2017 at 10:14 am #23839

Dear Adek,
    I have found how to take off video background!
    But still my home – front page doesnt have a full width(it is centered insteed of wide)
    I still need halp with this.

Thank you!

Adek
    May 18, 2017 at 1:56 am #23840

Hi Tosia1985,

You can contact me via email here : [email protected]

Please provide me detail about your problem and login credentials into your site.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.