Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

How to change Jkreativ portfolio in page builder from masonry to normal layout?

rceurvorst
    August 3, 2016 at 6:25 pm #21506

Hello,

I am using the Jkreativ Visual Composer for my homepage. I have entered the Jkreativ Portfolio block wrapper and Jkreative Portfolio items. They default to showing up in a masonry layout and I can’t find any setting options to change to normal layout. (NOTE, this is NOT on the primary portfolio page, which I have been able to change. This is only on the visual composer page) Is it possible to change from the default masonry layout to normal layout?

Thanks!

Adek
    August 4, 2016 at 8:05 am #21513

Hi rceurvorst,

I’m not quite sure with the portfolio layout that you mean on above. Actually on the Portfolio Block Wrapper Settings you will need to setup the Portfolio Parent that will redirect into portfolio page itself when the button at the bottom portfolio block element clicked. It will not affect with the portfolio block layout.

It would be better if you can provide me a screenshot for better understanding. Just want to make sure.

Thank you

rceurvorst
    August 6, 2016 at 5:21 pm #21532

No worries. I was able to fix the problem by making all of my cover images square, so even in masonry layout it looks like normal layout.

Adek
    August 8, 2016 at 2:29 am #21539

Glad to hear that 🙂

Let us know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.