Post count: 1pollemmaMarch 3, 2018 at 1:12 am #29216
I’ve 2 questions:
1. How do I change the subheadings on the homepage (‘worldwide’, ‘science’ etc.) to our categories?
2. Our homepage has slowed down considerably with all of the images loading – is there a way to speed this up?
ThanksPost count: 9419AdekMarch 5, 2018 at 10:24 am #29247
1. You can change it on the Title and Second Title input field on the Header setting.
2. May I know what option that you use for the Image Load Mechanism option?
Thank youPost count: 2679RaiMarch 5, 2018 at 10:30 am #29249
1. You could change it in each Module settings and find Title option under Header tab. See screenshot: https://cl.ly/1a0j0L3m201H
2. Try enabling Lazy Load for images, to do it navigate to Appearance > Customize > JNews : Image & Gallery Option > Image Load & Generator Setting > Image Load Mechanism > then select Lazy load image
Thank youPost count: 1pollemmaMarch 12, 2018 at 4:58 am #29448
Thanks for the advice from you and Adek. So I was able to fix the second issue. It was actually on lazy load image already, so I changed it back to normal and the images appear to be loading faster now. Perhaps this is just a temporary improvement, but all seems well.
For the first issue, I cannot locate the Title option/tab under J News: Header.
Could you please explain how I reach the page that is shown on your screenshot?
Thanks againPost count: 9419AdekMarch 12, 2018 at 9:12 am #29455
Firstly you need to go edit the page and find out the module block element that you want to edit. Then please check this images here https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mseu4bsuv3rcah/Screenshot%202018-03-12%2009.07.01.png?dl=0, https://www.dropbox.com/s/lg4745z9h6ilj3o/Screenshot%202018-03-12%2009.07.21.png?dl=0. Let me know if you have further question.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.