Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Header Slider Pictures

BrianHyser
    August 29, 2015 at 2:18 am #14020

I noticed that the pictures on my blog are very blurry. Do I need a better picture or is there something I can do to help fix this. The only picture that is good is “miscarriage as I know it” picture. Thank you for your help!

Rai
    August 31, 2015 at 1:49 am #14033

Hi BrianHyser,

Can you provide your site URL? It kind of hard for me to investigate which element you point to. Also, may I know what device and browser you use that have this issue?

Thank you

BrianHyser
    September 1, 2015 at 1:51 am #14056

awifeandawardrobe.com

I use internet explorer.

Rai
    September 2, 2015 at 2:08 am #14086

Surprised to hear you still use Internet Explorer. May I know what IE version do you use? Also, it would be great if you can provide screenshots of the issue.

Thank you

BrianHyser
    September 2, 2015 at 2:16 am #14087

Yes. I use google chrome and IE. Both do the same there where the images are stretched out. Looks fuzzy and unprofessional compared to the pictures below. Also, if you go to the website http://awifeandawardrobe.com you will see on the homepage slider what I am talking about. Please advise as to how to fix the images so they are not fuzzy.

Also still having issues trying to change the SUBSCRIBE content below. I was given a plugin “Translate” but it doesn’t seem to work for me. Any other way of changing it.

Thanks!

Jegbagus
    September 3, 2015 at 2:31 am #14131

hi BrianHyser, i don’t see anything wrong on IE. i also use IE, chrome, microsoft edge, nothing wrong.
    are you still having problem?

juharley
    September 9, 2015 at 3:46 am #14252

HI,

I have the same problem…
    if a create a gallery-post with images they get blurry and croped. I think they get somehow croped and distorted and because of that lost their sharpeness. Is there an ideal height x width size for the images so they don’t get cropped or distorted or blurried?

it would be helpull to have all image sizes in the theme: slider, gallery-post, featured image, etc.

first image on gallery-post: croped on top / with strange color / without sharpness

image without these problems (inside post, all good)

second image on gallery-post (same issues with color and sharpness, bottom cropped)

how it should look like

huge image distortion in the slider

the featured image also gets above the post and it’s fuzzy too…if i don’t put one i get a blank space.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  juharley.
    Rai
    September 10, 2015 at 2:13 am #14294

Hi juharley,

Gallery use fixed image to fit container size. Please try upload image at size: 1080×635 px

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.