Forum

Menu

Having A Problem With Mobile Version

DepecheCode
    July 3, 2014 at 10:50 pm #1113

Hey Guys,

Another problem here. I’ve been working on this site:

thewhiskybar.com

When I go to the mobile site and I select the menu at the top left hand corner. When I tap on any selection it doesn’t do anything. On the regular website it will scroll down to the selection I clicked on, but no response on the Mobile Version of the website. Additionally, if I make a selection and then click on the right to go back to the website, it redirects me to a 404 error page. Could you make an update to the theme to fix these problems ASAP? This is for a client.

Thanks
    Don

Jegbagus
    July 4, 2014 at 8:43 am #1120

hi everlonglp3, we actually not having those kind of option. so i unable to say this is a bug that need to fix.
    but i consider this as feature request.
    and fortunately i can make quick change to make it compatible with this request.

here step you will need to do :
    1. go to jkreativ themes folder > public > js > internalmin > jquery.jlanding.js
    2. overwrite all of those file with this code : http://pastebin.com/yCazesGX

Thank you

Kawika
    July 5, 2014 at 12:16 am #1153

Hi Jegbagus,

We are also experiencing this issue with the navigation not responding on mobile devices. View site here. On the Galaxy S3 running the latest OS using the default browser the site stalls on the loader image – Loader setup set to Circle.

We’ve tested with the following devices
    iPhone 4s running latest os – browser Safari
    Galaxy S3 running latest os – Default android browser, Chrome, Firefox
    Galaxy S4 running latest os – Default android browser,Chrome, Safari

Thanks,
    Kawika

Jegbagus
    July 5, 2014 at 7:51 am #1159

hi Kawika, you can use above code to make it work with single page.
    we don’t have those galaxy s3 phone, but when i test it on htc, its working fine with loader.
    also as i state above, you can use above code to make it also work with single page.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.