Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Google fonts not loading

brunogroen
    November 26, 2017 at 12:13 am #25999

Hi there,

I’ve installed the demo ‘interior design blog’ to familiarize myself with JNews. When editing the look & feel with the ‘customizer’ Everything looks fine. However; If I visit the website when not logged in, all fonts are reverted to websafe fonts and the addressbar shows a warning “This site is trying to load scripts from unverified sources”. I can dismiss the warning and make a local exception, but this is ofcourse no solution at all. Fonts and scripts should load always on every device.

This occurs in every browser and on multiple devices (smartphones too).
      My site has an SSL certificat0/connection from Let’s Encrypt”.
      When I using another theme with google fonts, these fonts load fine. Problem seems to occur only with Jnews.

Please help me out. TNX

Adek
    November 27, 2017 at 11:16 am #26040

Hi brunogroen,

Can you please help me to provide your site URL? So i can check it out directly on my side.

Thank you

brunogroen
    December 3, 2017 at 7:13 pm #26350

Hi Adek,
    I solved it myself. I used an auto wp-installer provided by my hostingservice, but this installer script did not configure SSL properly. It left some values in the configuration still on http. Once corrected, everything works fine.

Rai
    December 4, 2017 at 8:57 am #26358

Hi @brunogroen,

Glad you found the solution and thank you for letting us know. Please let us know if you have more questions.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.