Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Google Chrome: Website often has to be refreshed to load all page elements

Gator Cycle
    December 8, 2014 at 11:20 am #7465

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but the search function within the new design of the forum seems to be inoperable at the moment. Our businesses website (http://www.gatorcycle.com) is, at times, having difficulty loading all page elements. It was noticed that the loading animation would hang and the webpage would never be presented to the user. Disabling the loading animation shows that all elements on the page load in the backgound apart from the landing slider header element and background images are not resized properly within the window. Refreshing the page allows elements to load properly and the page then displays correctly.

I have attempted to disable all plugins (wp-cache, cloudflare, etc.) with no noticeable change in function. Has this error been encountered before and, if so, what might a possible solution be? The issue can be regularly re-created by opening the site in an “Incognito” window in Google Chrome. Thanks in advance for your help.

The site is updated with the latest version of Jkreativ 2.2.4. Jkreativ plugin shows as version 1.2.1.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Gator Cycle.
    Gator Cycle
    December 9, 2014 at 2:36 pm #7495

Still looking for a solution. Any help would be appreciated…

Adek
    December 11, 2014 at 11:53 am #7559

Hi Gator Cycle,

It seems those problem is causing by rocketscript. Please make sure if you’ve enable only the required plugin.

Thank you

Gator Cycle
    December 12, 2014 at 1:01 pm #7601

Disabling Cloudflare’s “Rocket Loader” optimizing function seems to have done the trick. Thank you.

Adek
    December 15, 2014 at 6:33 am #7649

Glad to hear that 🙂
    Regards

juandoscuartos
    January 5, 2015 at 8:21 pm #8057

Hi Gator Cycle and Dek Ery. Sorry for popping in but I have a question that maybe can be solved here. Just thought it was better than cloughing the forum with yet another related question.

I’ve been visiting GatorCycle and I could tell it is pretty fast…
    My search is, GatorCycle, on the wp-cache plugin: does it really speeds up the site? Does it even matter to have it installed? How difficult is it to make it work correctly? I’ve heard cache plugins are so complicated to work with…

ANy other advice to speed up the site? I’m still making mine but just wanted to do some research before…

Thanks in advance! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.