getting the interior design look

July 3, 2014 at 3:44 am #1042

I am new to wordpress. I just installed your beautiful theme and uploaded the dummy content stuff. But I want to have the look of this How do I do it?

July 3, 2014 at 4:47 am #1048

Hi lizagub,

Just make sure, have you imported the dummy content (xml)?
    If you already did, you can find Home – Interior Designer at Pages

Please let me know!

Thank you

July 3, 2014 at 4:54 am #1049

Thanks for the reply. I was able to set it as the static front page, but I want to have the sides like you guys have it in the The “wooden sides”. Also how would I link pages on the navigation header? This is what I have right now …

July 3, 2014 at 7:43 am #1059

You need to setup boxed content mode. Go to Appearance > Customize > Navigation Position make sure Top Navigation selected and then tick Boxed Content. See screenshot:

Then you need to set Website Background, you can download wooden background like we use on demo here:

Its seems you haven’t setup navigation yet, Go to Navigation (still on theme customizer) then make sure you have set Top Navigation & Mobile Navigation. Side Navigation is optional as you are not using side navigation.

Thank you

July 12, 2014 at 12:56 am #1525

You are awesome! Thank you that worked. I am sorry for asking so many questions, I am new with this.

A few more questions and that is it.
    1) How do I link the contact page to the navigation menu? When I try to edit the Fullscreen with Map it does not preview it. (Is it because I have set the home page to static?) How can I link these on the nav bar?

2) How can I get the same exact layout as you guys have for the interior design, with the same pictures and everything? Under Services provide, I cannot insert new pictures for the three boxes.

3) The main slider on top, I cannot get it to be the same as you guys have it and how do I edit the content of it?

July 13, 2014 at 1:31 pm #1616

hi lizagub,

1. you should use wordpress menu.

2. for picture, we not include it because of license of those image is not for resale. but only for personal use. you actually having demo content that you can import.

3. you will need to try to import demo content xml, you will get idea how to setup main slider on top.

Thank you

July 15, 2014 at 2:30 am #1681

Got everything figured out thank you!

One more thing. On the Projects we finished section the portfolio wrapper.
    [portfolio-wrapper parent=”22″ buttontext=”Take a look at our portfolio”]
    [portfolio-item id=”392″ ” width=”2/3″ height=”1″]

[portfolio-item id=”392″ width=”1/3″ height=”1″]
    [portfolio-item id=”394″ width=”1/2″ height=”1″]
    [portfolio-item id=”395″ width=”1/2″ height=”2″]
    [portfolio-item id=”396″ width=”1/2″ height=”1″]

The pictures are linked with an ID = 392, 394. What are these and how do I replace these? Thanks

July 15, 2014 at 2:30 am #1682

as in how can i change those picture, I upload it then how do I get the id?

July 15, 2014 at 9:49 am #1703

Hi lizagub,

It will much easier if you use shortcode generator to build shortcode, you just need to pick image instead of find the ID. Anyway, if you prefer to edit the shortcode manually, you can use Image URL instead of image ID. So the shortcode could be like this: [portfolio-item id="" width="2/3" height="1"]

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.