getting the interior design look
Post count: 4Post count: 2689RaiJuly 3, 2014 at 4:47 am #1048
Just make sure, have you imported the dummy content (xml)?
If you already did, you can find Home – Interior Designer at Pages
Please let me know!
Thank youPost count: 4lizagubJuly 3, 2014 at 4:54 am #1049
Thanks for the reply. I was able to set it as the static front page, but I want to have the sides like you guys have it in the http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/interior/. The “wooden sides”. Also how would I link pages on the navigation header? This is what I have right now … http://www.classicshowerdoor.comPost count: 2689RaiJuly 3, 2014 at 7:43 am #1059
You need to setup boxed content mode. Go to
Appearance > Customize > Navigation Positionmake sure Top Navigation selected and then tick Boxed Content. See screenshot:
Then you need to set Website Background, you can download wooden background like we use on demo here: http://subtlepatterns.com/
Its seems you haven’t setup navigation yet, Go to Navigation (still on theme customizer) then make sure you have set Top Navigation & Mobile Navigation. Side Navigation is optional as you are not using side navigation.
Thank youPost count: 4lizagubJuly 12, 2014 at 12:56 am #1525
You are awesome! Thank you that worked. I am sorry for asking so many questions, I am new with this.
A few more questions and that is it.
1) How do I link the contact page to the navigation menu? When I try to edit the Fullscreen with Map it does not preview it. (Is it because I have set the home page to static?) How can I link these on the nav bar?
2) How can I get the same exact layout as you guys have for the interior design, with the same pictures and everything? Under Services provide, I cannot insert new pictures for the three boxes.
3) The main slider on top, I cannot get it to be the same as you guys have it and how do I edit the content of it?Post count: 2759JegbagusJuly 13, 2014 at 1:31 pm #1616
1. you should use wordpress menu. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TkXaoMIzQ4
2. for picture, we not include it because of license of those image is not for resale. but only for personal use. you actually having demo content that you can import.
3. you will need to try to import demo content xml, you will get idea how to setup main slider on top.
Thank youPost count: 4lizagubJuly 15, 2014 at 2:30 am #1681
Got everything figured out thank you!
One more thing. On the Projects we finished section the portfolio wrapper.
[portfolio-wrapper parent=”22″ buttontext=”Take a look at our portfolio”]
[portfolio-item id=”392″ ” width=”2/3″ height=”1″]
[portfolio-item id=”392″ width=”1/3″ height=”1″]
[portfolio-item id=”394″ width=”1/2″ height=”1″]
[portfolio-item id=”395″ width=”1/2″ height=”2″]
[portfolio-item id=”396″ width=”1/2″ height=”1″]
The pictures are linked with an ID = 392, 394. What are these and how do I replace these? ThanksPost count: 4lizagubJuly 15, 2014 at 2:30 am #1682
as in how can i change those picture, I upload it then how do I get the id?Post count: 2689RaiJuly 15, 2014 at 9:49 am #1703
It will much easier if you use shortcode generator to build shortcode, you just need to pick image instead of find the ID. Anyway, if you prefer to edit the shortcode manually, you can use Image URL instead of image ID. So the shortcode could be like this:
[portfolio-item id="http://yourserver.com/yourimages.jpg" width="2/3" height="1"]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.