Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Gallery Masonry Layout Not Working on Mobile

glibero
    March 21, 2016 at 3:02 pm #19178

Hello!

I have a photo gallery page set up here. The gallery works great when viewing on a computer, however, the mobile version gets stuck on the spinning page loader icon. What’s odd on mobile is that if I tap anywhere on the screen, it manages to bring up whatever photo I tap (even though they are not visible) and then displays the larger version of the photo. This is on an iPhone (web site data was cleared multiple times during testing). I also tested this with a Blackberry and the spinning page loader appeared for a moment, then displayed photos, but the photos displayed in a rectangular manner, all stacked on top of each other, not in a masonry grid.

Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Gary

I guess I should have searched on the topic first, but I found somewhat of a resolution by going into Setting > Retina > Advance (tab) > and choose Retina.js as delivery method of Retina. Also discovered that setting the “Partial Load Image Count” to a higher rate fixes the “rectangle” display issue. Please consider this case closed! I will be sure to search the forums more thoroughly next time!

Be well!
    G

Adek
    March 22, 2016 at 3:41 am #19199

Hi Gary,

I’m not quite sure on this thing. Anyway it seems you’re using outdated version of Jkreativ. Please try to update your theme into v2.3.6.

Let us know if you still getting problem in there.

Thank you

glibero
    March 22, 2016 at 4:45 pm #19212

Hey! Wow…I didn’t realize I was a version behind! Thanks for catching that. It definitely fixed how the masonry gallery looks on mobile! Perfect!

However, it did not fix my issue with adjusting the side nav using the customizer (I have another thread open for that issue).

Thanks!
    G

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.