Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Gallery Customization

Al
    June 10, 2016 at 7:52 pm #20659

Thanks for this great theme. I would like to know if there are any solutions to the following:
    1. How can I remove the zoom in animation in the Gallery page?
    2. Can I have the featured images of the gallery item changed when an image is hovered? Ideally, to another image file with “samefilename”hover.jpg in the same image folder?
    3. Can the partial load image count be changed to 1 image at a time?
    Thanks!

Adek
    June 12, 2016 at 10:51 pm #20675

Hi Al,

1. Can you provide me the url of your gallery page, i will check further on my side.

2. Unfortunately we don’t have those kind of feature at the moment. You will need to do some change on our theme to achieve that.

3. May i know which partial load image that you mean on above? I just want to make sure.

Thank you

Al
    June 22, 2016 at 5:53 pm #20885
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    June 23, 2016 at 2:55 am #20898

Hi Al,

1. Please try to put this code below on the Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style :

2. Ok sure. Anyway if you interest you can use our Custom Change Service right here http://support.jegtheme.com/custom-change-service/

3. In this case you will need to edit this file jkreativ-themes/admin/metabox/page/mediagalleryoption.php and jump into line 103. You will find this code below :

After that, replace it with this code below :

Thank you

cannon2014
    December 27, 2016 at 7:07 am #22623

Regarding the first block of code above, which removes the zoom on a mouseover in a gallery…can you give me the code to control the amount of the zoom? I like the zoom effect – it’s just too much and I’d rather have a tiny zoom of maybe 3-5% zoom.

Thank you,
    Gregory

Adek
    December 28, 2016 at 2:23 am #22626

Hi Gregory,

Please try to use this code below and put them on the Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style :

You can adjust the value of the scale.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.