Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

functionality disappeared

cigcreativehub
    July 3, 2014 at 10:41 am #1074

Hi,
    My JKreativ theme was working fine till today morning.
    Problems started with error during loading image to media gallery to upload it to portfolio page.
    I mention that JKreativ plugin required to be updated, I made update. After this, I opened admin part of web site, portfolio tab disappeared, when I open page in admin, (screen option-show on screen) there r much less options.
    Web site stop working, portfolio does not display. I restarted laptop, nothing changed. Website is working in localhost.
    I install new wordress and JKreativ theme, install and activate required plugins, using the same username and purchase code as before. Portfolio tab did not appear, theme does not work as expected.
    Also I install the same to another machine localhost, nothing changed.
    Thank you

Jegbagus
    July 3, 2014 at 11:45 am #1075

hi cigcreativehub, the problem is because you updating plugin without updating themes.
    please take a look right here : http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/update-to-version-1-1-x/
    just by updating themes also, you will fix the problem. we also just update the themes to version 1.1.1. and it also compatible with plugin version 1.1.0

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.