Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

full screen in parallax landing page

urdaniz
    July 7, 2014 at 4:54 pm #1243

Hi,
    our customer wants full screen photos (and video) with the parallax effect for his hotel as a landing page with one icon inviting you to scroll down in the sections.
    Something like spotify.com web

Two questions:
    Where or how can I give full screen size to the photos or even a video in the parallax effect?
    Is possible to configure more than 5x margin (even modifying the code) or a negative value for margin to “hide” the sections outside the screen?

Your theme is very complete in effects and possibilities but the time dedicate to learning it, is high.

Thanks in advance.

Rai
    July 8, 2014 at 6:42 am #1271

Hello,

You can use Jkreativ Landing Slider: Fullscreen Textslider or Parallax Slider. Both has parallax effect & fullscreen image/video background and there is call-to-action button to make visitor scroll down to main content when it clicked.

May I know which element with parallax effect that you mean? If on section, there is option on Section Builder > Enable Fullscreen Background or Enable Cover Background – make sure it checked if you want background on section to be fullscreen.

Thank you

urdaniz
    July 8, 2014 at 1:33 pm #1297

Ok. Thanks. I try them.

Skip
    August 18, 2014 at 8:00 am #3076

I have a question related to this as well. To go one step further is there a way to move the call to action button you mention, to the bottom of the fullscreen? say maybe next to the audio button when using a video for the background.

I have to agree, it would also be really great to be able to replace the call to action with a circular down arrow button like the OP mentioned.

Thanks

Rai
    August 19, 2014 at 4:04 am #3112

Hi Skip,

At the moment there is no option to do that. Maybe we will consider to add those feature on next update.

Thank you

Skip
    August 19, 2014 at 6:09 pm #3128

Hi Rai!

Thanks for the quick response! That would be great. I’ll keep a look out for it in case you guys do that.

Skip

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.