Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Full Page Slider DImension & Remove Share

evenweb
    July 22, 2014 at 3:18 pm #1983

Hi, I have just switched theme for my new photography site from a neat but poorly supported one. Loving all the options you provide, very clever. Raises the game for all.

My questions …

Front page slider
    I cannot see how in any of the many options … such as Landing Slider – or – Page Attribute Template (i.e K.Burns) – or – Revolution Slider … that the included images can keep to full browser page height only and not get stretched massively to fill the browser width and thus far exceed the page height. The only way I can seem to achieve this, that is keeping the proportions the same (i.e. portrait orientation photos), is by selecting Page Attribute Template “Full Screen Slider – Video and Image” … which is great, but this option does not have any URL linking function.

– Please advise what feature I should use, how to use it, or what I can adjust etc. OR must I create images of a certain dimensions / ratio specially for use in front page full screen slider?

Portfolios & Pages

– How do I remove the Share button in the navigation bar at the top of the portfolios slideshows?
    – Also the same from the bottom of regular post pages? **I probably have overlooked a simple option for this.

Thank you.

Rai
    July 23, 2014 at 5:10 pm #2047

Hi evenweb,

If you want to use fullscreen template you will need image like 1920x1080px because most monitor these days is wide screen (16:9 aspect ratio). I suggest you to create wide image even for potrait or square picture, just use solid color and centered your main picture. Personally, I love Fullscreen Kenburn template for photography.

To hide social share, make sure Hide Share Button is checked on Jkreativ Page Meta (Share Button) box

Thank you

evenweb
    July 24, 2014 at 11:10 am #2080

Thank you – that is the answer I suspected would work.

Rai
    July 26, 2014 at 2:49 am #2150

You’re welcome 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.