Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

FootWidget Twitter not updating new tweets & FYSIWYG text editor is poor.

zoidz3376
    July 23, 2015 at 7:37 am #13126

Hi there
    I updated Jmagz exactly as document says and so far no major breakdown, however
    1. Twitter widget at foot area does NOT update retweets, I tried deleting and put it back but it no good. Twitter name and button is there, which means my API settings are correct, just no contents updating at all. Check my site : Hwansh.com
    For 3 times now I even got this error message :
    Twitter Error
    Warning: file_get_contents(/home/users/0/mods.jp-akirayun/web/hwansh/wp-content/plugins/jplugin//lib/twitter/cache/twitter.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/users/0/mods.jp-akirayun/web/hwansh/wp-content/plugins/jmagz-plugin/lib/widget-template/twitter-widget.php on line 137

2. Compared to twitter error this one is crucial : FYSIWYG aka TinyMCE text editor is not showing anywhere, when I created a new text block in VC, the basic text editing buttons are all basic WP buttons like this : b, i, link, b-quote, del, img, ul etc.
    Yeah just like this forum’s topic text editor, I can not do editing in the way I’m used to and this really delays my work. I look for other plugins like TinyMCE Advanced and WP Edit, installed and activated, you know what, none of them showed up.
    I’m pretty sure this is a Jmagz theme issue, please bring back the rich text editor ASAP.

3. Someone else mentioned the twitter in side feed, I’d like it too widget or short code, user would love that option rather than Latest News, can we get that in near future update? If you can do that, I will recommend my whole team to purchase Jmagz.

Jegbagus
    July 24, 2015 at 3:41 am #13144

hi zoidz3376,

1. it can be permission of the folder, try to change permission into 777 into this folder (/home/users/0/mods.jp-akirayun/web/hwansh/wp-content/plugins/jplugin//lib/twitter/cache/twitter.txt)

2. i don’t understand this question. you unable to see text editor inside visual composer? if that so, you can choose textblock element on visual composer. but if you don’t like to work with visual composer, you can simply click classic mode to bring back texteditor.

3. we unable to promise you anything about this request. because honestly we don’t see that twitter feed help people to explore the site. with latest feed will help people to explore the content easier.

Thank you

zoidz3376
    July 24, 2015 at 5:16 am #13145

Thanks for the speedy response
    1. Twitter feed at foot widget is back to normal.
    Q : Is there any way to control Tweet refresh speed? I’d like it to roll a bit slower than now, can you give me a custom css code to put in Jmagz DashBd?

2. Yeah let me explain : I was working EXACTLY with VC and Textblock, and every time editing the text is a pain, I can not see the Font Size, Font-Family, Format, Quote-marks, paragraph align buttons, emoticon buttons, table buttons, Page Break/ Indent/Outdent buttons, they should be there in every WordPress V4 right? Check WP Edit plugin buttons :http://learn.wpeditpro.com/buttons-interface/
    I want my text editor look like this but there is no such elements in my editor AT ALL, all I have is the SAME text editor buttons like this Support forum’s buttons. It doesn’t matter if I switched to WP default template or using Visual Composer, the text editor is the same as your Support forum, but not the thing I wanted. There must be something overwritten TinyMCE editor, maybe its Jmagz own text editor coz they look exactly like it here. Please let user to have a more featured test editor.

Looking forward to a solution, Cheers.

Jegbagus
    July 27, 2015 at 5:46 am #13177

hi zoidz3376,

1. its not css code to change. but it will need javascript to change. and you will need to change it directly from the file it self.

2. you will need to click toolbar toggle (its available on first line shortcode button) to see all available shortcode.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.