Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Font missing in Visual Composer!

bnorberto
    January 17, 2017 at 2:10 pm #22805

Dear Jegtheme,

I have a serious issue here. I really want to move on, but actually can’t use all the fonts when it comes to visual composer:

2017-01-17_1502

For example over here in this list in VC, the Poiret One is completely missing, but on other fields (rev. slider ,.. ) it exists; in customizer it exists but just ONLY with 1 font style.

Could you please let me konw how I can ensure that VC also contains Poiret One or any other webfont I want to “add” (or should be included)??

Looking forward to your kind reply!

Rai
    January 23, 2017 at 2:04 am #22835

Hi there,

I supposed you use JKreativ theme? Because Falive theme is not built with Visual Composer in mind.

Thank you

bnorberto
    January 24, 2017 at 8:16 am #22852

Yes, I’m using Jkreativ … sorry .. this is my second post going to Falive for some reason .. please feel free to drop it to jkreativ ..

The point is that I can’t find those fonts there … however I need poiret one. (I thought that jkreativ has also been built with visual composer “in mind”)?!

Could you please answer on this?!

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  bnorberto.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by  bnorberto.
    Adek
    February 1, 2017 at 1:44 am #22922

Hi bnorberto,

Actually it’s VC built-in element and seems they don’t have these font. You might need to add some custom css code to achieve that.

Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.