Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

FIiter on jobs listing and page set-up, landing page padding

Mila16
    June 23, 2016 at 1:17 pm #20913

Hello,

I am having issues understanding few things, as I am not that conversant with setting up websites :
    1- On the landing page, I am trying to reduce the padding around the logo, the space won’t reduce. How do I proceed.
    2- On the landing page, I would like for the lastest jobs posted, not to be on 2 pages. Each time I use the module, it appears with the option of a second page.
    3- I am trying to set up the job listing page, but I don’t know which template/widget/module? I should use for the filter. Even tho I want to relocate it, I am sorry..I can’t find it. I started a page with the listings but can’t find the filter module.

Thank you.

Jegbagus
    June 24, 2016 at 12:41 am #20916

hi Mila16,

1. you can use this code :

2. its work fine on our side. if you have featured job, on your job listing, it will show your featured job first, it may the cause of your issues. you see that your latest job after featured job listing.

3. can you explain me more about this question? i don’t really get the question.

Thank you

Mila16
    September 27, 2016 at 9:16 pm #21958

Hello, my third question is about the fact I don’t know how to set up this page by myself : http://jobplanet.jegtheme.com/job-list/
    I don’t know how to set up the top search menu (what and where), nore the side menu (search keywords, location, contract…)

Thank you.

Jegbagus
    September 28, 2016 at 1:46 am #21959

hi Mila16, to create those page, you simply create an empty page. and then go to jobplanet dashboard > Required Page > Job Listing Page (choose your recently created page)

for more information, please refer here : http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/required-page-url/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.