Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Few Newby questions:

Obbezz
    July 5, 2016 at 2:19 pm #21060

Love the themeā€¦ a few questions 1) I have a problem adding music to the website http://www.robinhood-fotografie.nl, Iam having trouble adding music in de playlist. It will not appear after adding it. I have disabled all of the plugins on the page so that will not be the problem….2) I cannot locate where I can add information / text in the front slider info box on the right side of the main page. When I add a front page slider I cannot see where the option is for this info box 3) In the contact page google maps will not load. I hope you can help me. thank you in advance.

Obbezz
    July 6, 2016 at 10:47 am #21065

I have checked the error regarding not showing the map in the contact and it gives the following error message : The script element that loads the API is missing the required authentication parameter. If you are using the standard Maps JavaScript API, you must use a key parameter with a valid API key. If you are a Premium Plan customer, you must use either a client parameter with your client ID or a key parameter with a valid API key.

Regarding point 1 and 3 still not be able to solve this myself… so if you please help me out!

Obbezz
    July 6, 2016 at 2:59 pm #21067

Ok.. i have found where i can add information for te front slider info box.. 1 problem left with this .. the title will not appear!

Jegbagus
    July 12, 2016 at 1:17 am #21148

hi Obbezz, im sorry for late reply. we are having ceremony day several days ago. I’ve been reply your question on email. Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.