Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Error Notification and footer customization

• fabio_castro
    November 10, 2017 at 5:51 pm #25295

Good afternoon!

I’ve already made all the settings in One Signal and theme settings, but I can not make the signup icon work. The sign-up button inside POST works normally, but the icon does not appear. Can you help me? (https://paroquias.com.br/portal/)

Another problem I noticed is in the footer. Is there any way to use shortcodes like this:
    “[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]test[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]test[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]test[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]”

So I make the footer the way I need it (as I get on other topics like the Newspaper). I found this theme to be simply fantastic, especially the ease of creating the Header, but the footer was limited. I thought about using the Footer “Style 6” and inside “Footer-Widget 1” put the code (even in the text block) mentioned, but it does not work correctly.
    Another solution would be to choose a page, as does the theme Gon (https://themeforest.net/item/gon-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/13573615), because with this I can mount the footer with the number of columns that I need and customize the way I want, not limiting only the 7 options of JNews.

I think it would be a function that would greatly increase the versatility that this theme already has.

Thank you very much!

Adek
    November 13, 2017 at 1:21 am #25343

Hi fabio_castro,

Please try to update your theme version to latest version of JNews (v1.1.0). Also, we has been updated several plugins, kindly you can check it out.

For insert VC shortcode on widget footer, unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have that kind of feature. We will consider this thing. Thanks for your feedback.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.