Eliminate Speaker icon and align center section

July 1, 2014 at 11:54 pm #992

Hi there. Thank you for your recent realease 1.1. i hope there will be more! (honestly I fill the theme very heavy, I change Angle for this one, and it makes really a speed difference, also the Landing page builder of Angles seems to be more natural and intuitive for non advaced user, your should have a look..suggestion)

Well, working hard with the website. Today I have 2 issues I dont knwo how to solve it:

1. Eliminate the HTML5 video background speaker. the video has no sound, so it doesnt make sense have the speaker icon. How I can make it disappear?

2. As you can see in the first section I put 3 images with 3 description. How the hell can I align auto-center the row? using the shortcodes Row etc doesnt work or I dont know how to use it correctly. For me it has being xomekind of difficouklt understand how the shortcodes works. The documentation I feel then to short talking about how it works 🙁

Actually I have this after experimenting with css. But no sucess:

July 1, 2014 at 11:58 pm #993

Also, a video tutorial of how to animate this images in a section would be great. From the Documentation I really don’t have a clue of how to do it properly. I would like to animate this columns but no idea how to do it :'(

Aslso anotehr question. The Full text Slider with the “next section” button. How can I change the link for a page or other landing page section? By default the theme just let me choose to have or not the buttom. But dont let me choose where does the buttom links you.?

July 2, 2014 at 12:03 am #994

Sorry….. last 2 questions:

4. The top Nagivagtion menu. Where do I change the color of this default green that underlines the menu titles? And that also appears when you Hover the menu? I try all at Customize dasboard, but is not there.

5. The Loading animation. You should say in the documentation, that if you want to do a Circle load, the image should be also a circle with transparent! It cost me a time to understand it as you cant use right mouse buttom on the theme demo x_x . How do I change the color of this loading circle? The iner (youtube) line is not the same, and there are no more option.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.