Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Display wpeditor in templates –

iuliacc
    April 20, 2016 at 3:20 pm #19782

Hi everyone,

I need to add some specific text in various templates. For sure I need to make some custom changes to achieve that, so I’ve already start looking and I’ve noticed that in some templates like the template-contact-full-map.php and the template-landing-page.php we have access to the wp-editor by default + the jKreativ options. So we can combine both.
    So I’ve checked in jkreativ-themes > admin files, jkreativ-themes > assets > tinymce and js, the jkreativ-themes > assets > css > hideshortcode.css , and jkreativ-themes > plugin > jkreativ-plugin > … .
    There should be something easy in order to display the text area wp-editor 🙂

Here’s a link with a pic from what I’m talking about http://www.update.talents.com.es/display-wpeditor/
    http://www.update.talents.com.es/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/display-wpeditor.png
    I’m looking for the same display but on more or every templates! 🙂

Thank you very much and sorry for not having find the solution on my own :/

Iulia

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  iuliacc.
    iuliacc
    April 20, 2016 at 4:47 pm #19787

Hi again,

I’ve found how to display the wpeditor in the backend of templates.
    In pagemetabox.js just need to change :
    $("#postdivrich").hide();
    to
    $("#postdivrich").show();
    But there is still half a problem 🙂
    It doesn’t display in the frontend 🙁
    Keep on looking for it but a hand will be more than welcomed! 🙂

Thanks!

iuliacc
    April 20, 2016 at 5:30 pm #19788

I’ve tried to add in the template

As on template-contact-full-map.php but not working, would have been to easy 🙂 (mostly because I’ve seen in template-landing-page-vc.php that it’s class=”landingpagewrapper”, so maybe I’m missing something (again) like a function or hope something easier! 🙂
    Let me know! I’ll keep posting if I meet the solution 🙂

Thank you

iuliacc
    April 20, 2016 at 5:43 pm #19789

Obviously I guess I’m facing the same problem, I need to create and add a function in order to make it display on the page…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.