Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Display issues

gensd
    April 28, 2018 at 6:52 am #31219

I have a few different things I need support on.

First, I’m trying to create a 2 column row with image and text, and the page won’t display the row, or it displays part of the content cut off. I have another 3 column row on the same page, and it displays correctly.

Second, I’d like to use the portfolio wrapper for several photos, but I don’t want the overlay and text to display on all of them. Is there a way to turn this off on select photos? Is there a way to change the text displayed on each photo? Also, I’d like to link to a page, versus the portfolio sections.

Third, is there a way to add a button hover overlay to a single image? I tried adding in CSS in the customize section to allow a class function, but it broke the overall display of the site. I wasn’t sure if you had a preset that I could use on the image.

Fourth, on mobile display, the color overlay on the parallax row isn’t displaying consistently. On one page it displays correctly, and on another page it either doesn’t show the background photo or the color overlay, or doesn’t show the color overlay.

Fifth, is there a way to turn the landing slider off on mobile display, or to not scale the slider past a certain point? My slider scales very small compared to the text that displays below it on mobile.

gensd
    May 1, 2018 at 12:48 am #31304

I have a client waiting on these changes, when can I expect a response from support?

Jegbagus
    May 1, 2018 at 5:40 pm #31358

hi gensd,

1. i try to create 2 column. and its working fine. i don’t know how you create your column. can you give me screenshot how you setup your block on backend?

2. we don’t have option like we have on portfolio for image. if you want to use portfolio we may able to help to provide you custom css for your need. i don’t think its alot of code so we can give you for free.

3. we dont’ have that kind of option. that kind of feature will need custom implementation on the code.

4. can you give me example for this issue?

5. yes it can. we can use custom css for that. can you give me url where you want those slider to be hidden?

Thank you

gensd
    May 2, 2018 at 2:00 am #31376

1) Here are links to see the backend, as well as the broken display of the content.
    Backend: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uw7h0ig6fvx74ba/Screen%20Shot%202018-05-01%20at%2010.54.07%20AM.png?dl=0
    Display: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdvxo4vaf0btaql/Screen%20Shot%202018-05-01%20at%2010.53.54%20AM.png?dl=0

2) Please provide the css code, thanks

3) I tried to add custom CSS for this hover, and the site stopped displaying half of the screen.

4) You can see the example on my test page, http://senaadvertising.com/home-2/

5) You can see the landing slider on my test page, http://senaadvertising.com/home-2/ (top of the page)

gensd
    May 4, 2018 at 2:34 am #31509

My client is extremely frustrated with the slow response on support. I need to get these display issues fixed asap.

gensd
    May 10, 2018 at 6:52 am #31832

I’ve been waiting days for a response on these questions.

Adek
    May 15, 2018 at 10:42 am #32065

Hi gensd,

Sorry for late reply.

1. It’s weird for me regarding the issue. Can you provide me access to your WP admin dashboard? You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

2. Before i provide the CSS code, can you provide me the page URL? So the CSS code will not affect on another element.

3. Can you provide me the page URL? So i can check it directly on my side.

4. Did you mean the quote section?

5. You can add this code below to the Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    section#slidershortcode {
    display: none;
    }
    }

Thank you

gensd
    May 16, 2018 at 3:55 am #32128

1. No, I’m sorry, I can’t provide admin access. I gave you screenshots to show how it is set up.

2. The page is the home page, listed above.

3. The page is the home page, listed above.

4. Yes, the quote section.

5. Is there a way to swap a different slider to show on mobile, instead of just hiding it?

Adek
    May 22, 2018 at 10:13 am #32351

Hi gensd,

1. Can you provide me the content of that page instead? I will try to replicate it on my side.

2. You can use this CSS code below:

3. Can you be more specific which image that you mean? Also, it would be better if you can provide an example of hover button that you want to have.

4. You can use this CSS code below:

5. At the moment we don’t have that kind of feature. You will need to do some changes to achieve that. Anyway, since you’re using Revolution Slider, i think you can customize the slider for desktop, laptop, tablet and phone view.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.