Disappeared Top navigation (Update v.2.0.0)

July 10, 2014 at 2:39 pm #1444

After the upgrade to version 2 of the theme, the Top navigation is no longer displayed, how can I fix it? I tried the Transparent Top Navigation and it works, but I have to use the top navigation, I tried it on a local server, but I have the same problem. How do I do to fix this problem?

Thank you

July 10, 2014 at 3:33 pm #1448

Add other info: the template used for the home page is full screen (slider) – Video & image. Do not use the override for navigation.

July 10, 2014 at 4:37 pm #1451

I also have the same problem.

This theme is becoming a disastrous affair for my project.

Please fix this IMMEDIATELY.

July 10, 2014 at 4:58 pm #1453

No navigation for me too ! 🙂

July 10, 2014 at 7:22 pm #1462

Me too.

July 11, 2014 at 2:08 am #1466

Hi guys,

Sorry for this inconvenience, to fix this issue please edit file at /template/navigation.php

Replace with this content:

We will also include this change into new update.

Thank you

July 11, 2014 at 6:41 am #1481

It works for me, thanks !

July 11, 2014 at 8:03 am #1486

July 11, 2014 at 8:06 am #1487

ok for me, tnx 😉

July 11, 2014 at 9:24 am #1489

it works, thanks!

July 11, 2014 at 3:55 pm #1507

I have a small issue on this same note. I’m trying to replicate the Bike Landing Page theme using transparent navigation. However, it never replicates the transparent navigation, it just has the top navigation instead.

Has this been temporarily removed in the latest version?

July 11, 2014 at 4:40 pm #1512

So, I’ve just finished investigating, I’m having a lot of trouble replicating the template configuration from your demo. Not impossible I’m making a mistake, but I think its possible that an option was removed when you upgraded to the Visual Composer.

I want the transparent navigation over the background image as seen here:

The whole source of the problem is the lack of these classes in my body:

landingtransparent landingpage

Instead, my page has the following:

It could be one of 2 things.

1) The upgrade in your code means when you select a page template LANDING PAGE VC, instead of LANDING PAGE, it no longer correctly applies this body tag
    2) I’m doing something wrong on my end and I cant find it in the documentation.

In order to give my client he preview of the site, I just manually hacked some things myself. However, I would appreciate if you can help me by letting me know if its a mistake on my end, or a bug in the code. When i view the source on your page, your template has the following code.

However, using the latest template, mine looks like this.

So, you can clearly see that the problem is the lack of the .landingpage.toptransparent

so, again, just wondering if the theme is incorrectly not adding the landing page body tag or a mistake on my end.

July 12, 2014 at 8:54 am #1552

Hi gravitymarketing,

Please do update your theme, we have fixed top navigation transparent issues on latest version.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.