Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

COUNTER STYLE (???)

bnorberto
    January 24, 2017 at 8:14 am #22851

Just can’t belive how hard it is to come around with each matters with this theme!!! It seems it causes more trouble than help …

Now I’ve tried to add a counter … for some reason it looks like this:
    2017-01-24_0900

Unbeliveable!!! Where I can set it to make it look like this at least?!:
    2017-01-24_0912

Why so hard to find it in the documentation?? I have just these options to work with in block item: https://www.screencast.com/t/1WkyUAYXH

and these in wrapper:
    2017-01-24_0911

How can I adjust the size, transparency, and maybe add another/different stlye (for example round-style counter)?!?!

Adek
    January 26, 2017 at 2:41 am #22863

Hi bnorberto,

Sorry for late reply. In this case you will need to set the column full (not divide) and about the number of block counter item you can setup on Service Item Width option.

About the transparent block item you will need to add some css code to achieve that. You can follow the instruction below :

1. Add extra class name transparent-block on the Extra Class Name field (Jkreativ – Counter Block Wrapper Settings).

2. Then put this css code below on the Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style :

You can adjust the background color value. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you

bnorberto
    January 31, 2017 at 2:18 pm #22912

Thank you Adek! This works fine.

Could you also please let me know that how to make elements full width on each page?

Found the following in source code and it seems that this keeps forcing the 1024px :

<style>
    @media only screen and (max-width:1024px) {
    }
    </style>

I’ve also put this to another different thread now.

Adek
    February 1, 2017 at 2:20 am #22927

Hi bnorberto,

It seems you will need to disable the responsive feature. Please check this topic here http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/turn-off-mobile-menu/#post-3805

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.