Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Counter Block Item

elinaricci1302
    July 22, 2014 at 10:27 am #1974

Нow to make a transparent Counter Block Item, like in http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/bike/ ? I can not find where to set this option

elinaricci1302
    July 23, 2014 at 7:47 am #2016

HI!
    Is there anyone alive?
    Counter Block Item there are no at all in Jkreativ – Documentation
    Нow to make it transparent?

Rai
    July 24, 2014 at 5:29 am #2064

Hi,

How you ask question quite rude. Please note that we unable to answer all questions in the same time. We do support & write code with same hands, so it may takes longer time because we currently not hire another customer support. Also, do support is actually an optional service for themeforest author, BUT we commit to always do support and help our customer even though that is an optional.

Well, regarding your question, to make tranparent counter block you need to set “Section Text Color Schema” to “Light – for darker background” in root row or section option. But, it is only for Flat & Dark style, if you use Clean style you will need custom CSS. See screenshot:

Best regards,

Rai

elinaricci1302
    July 25, 2014 at 12:00 pm #2131

Matter how much I tried to establish Flat & Dark style – displayed only Clean style. Why?

what custom CSS I need for Clean style? or why not set Flat & Dark style?

Help please

Rai
    July 26, 2014 at 3:42 pm #2181

What is your problem during switch Style to Flat & Dark style? Is there any errors?
    It you can’t save those setting, I’m afraid that you’re unable to save any other options.

elinaricci1302
    July 31, 2014 at 4:50 pm #2370

Yes, I can not save any options at all! what to do? Why do I continually have problems with the theme JKreativ? Now I can not change the home page also. I can not change the logo in the mobile version. I had to change it via ftp.
    How do I change the home page?
    I need to do it quickly!!!!!!

Rai
    August 1, 2014 at 6:58 am #2393

What is your theme & plugin (jkreativ plugin) version?
    Have you update to latest version?

akshayvip
    August 7, 2014 at 9:59 am #2650

CAn you please tell me how do i use the counter shortcode as shown on http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/bike/.
    Also I was not able to find it in documentation

Rai
    August 8, 2014 at 1:24 am #2665

Hi @akshayvip,

May I know which Landing Page Builder template that you use? Visual Composer or Legacy Section Builder?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.