Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Content not fitting on page properly

Parousia
    July 5, 2014 at 11:49 pm #1174

Hi, I’ve just started building a site using the Jkreativ theme. ( http://rukhphoto.com/ )

As you can see the site is painfully out of alignment. Theres a huge white gap, the Fullscreen slider scrolls? and the copy right information hangs below the edge of the browser?

Is there something I’m missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Rai
    July 6, 2014 at 7:31 am #1186

Hi Parousia,

Not sure what is the problem, we check on our environment the Kenburn Slider work just fine. I saw your theme version is up to date, have you updated plugins to?
    But, to fix that on your side you can simply use this CSS put into Additional Style :

Thank you

Parousia
    July 7, 2014 at 3:39 pm #1237

Thanks! this fixed it, however the menu bar at the top seems to be having the same issue when in mobile or tablet view, what would the code be to fix it?

Is there also a way to put something behind the white text on a kenburn slider so its more visible against white images? Rather than fading the whole image? Or maybe giving the service slider a kenburn effect?

Thanks!

Parousia
    July 7, 2014 at 3:57 pm #1238

I’ve also noticed the side bar menu text is off centre.

Parousia
    July 7, 2014 at 5:24 pm #1245

Sorry for the multiple posts but I cant see the edit button.

I’m also unable to see the mega menu options under the menu items in the menu structure. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Jegbagus
    July 8, 2014 at 3:52 am #1261

hi Parousia, can you attach image so we can see what kind of problem you having? its hard for me to guess what is the problem, also have you try to logout from admin panel and see if problem still exist?

mega menu option will only shown on 2 menu (top menu & side navigation menu). we are not setting up menu other than those both menu.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.