Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

circle loader setup cannot be changed

jkapel
    January 19, 2017 at 10:26 am #22821

Hello,

I have my website setup in Appearance > customization> loader setup> general setting for page loader : NONE.

Yet, in just one page of the website, the blog page, which uses Genaral Blog Masonry layout,the page loads WITH the circle loader !
    I cannot make it disappear. No matter if I change the setting (for example to Linear, or Youtube style), the little dotted circle loader.gif is always on, but just on that Masonry layout blog page!

Even if I choose for that particular page to “overider default loader setup”, and change it to anything other than circle loader, nothing happens and the circle loader keeps appearing when the page loads.

WHy is this a problem? Well, because the loader.gif is appears to be served/requested via jkreativ-themes/public/img/loading.gif’.which is non HTTP-S and that trigger my browser to show the whole site as insecure! (while it is on HTTPS).

Any ideas?

Adek
    January 20, 2017 at 2:11 am #22822

Hi jkapel,

You can try to setup the loading image on customizer. Please visit our documentation about it here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/portfolio-gallery-loading-image/

If you still getting ssl issues in there, you may need to edit this file jkreativ-themes/public/css/main.css and jump into line 2135 and you will find the loading image css code.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.