Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Changing font size

roman777
    June 30, 2014 at 8:40 pm #912

Hello,

How do I change the paragraph font size. Also, how do I change the font used for italics?

Thank you,

Roman

Jegbagus
    July 1, 2014 at 1:41 am #922

hi roman777,

may i know more specific on which element you want font size changed? do you want globally change paragraph font size?

your second question also you will need to specify on which font you want to change. it will be very helpful if you provide us image that explain what you want to change.

Thank you

roman777
    July 1, 2014 at 8:23 pm #980

Hello,

Sorry for not being more specific. I no longer need to change font size though as I just set all text to H4.

I do, however, need to change the font used for italics, as shown in this picture:
    http://needtoknowamk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jkreativ.png
    I’d also like to know how to change the link text color, as also shown in the picture.

Additionally, is it possible to make the size of the font for the menu items larger?

Thank you!

Jegbagus
    July 4, 2014 at 12:14 pm #1133

hi roman777, im sorry for late reply. it seems your question buried to another page.

to change link color, you can actually do it from customizer > general color setup > Link Color.

also i don’t really understand about italic font. you want font to be italic or you want font not to be italic? or you want to change italic font to use another font?
    if you want change italic font to use another font, you can go to customizer > font switcher > Third section font.

yes you can do it, use bellow code and put it on jkreativ dashboard > additional css :

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.