Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Change the number of featured jobs/vacancy on the landing page

melchor2k
    March 15, 2017 at 2:04 pm #23288

Hi,

1. I’m trying to locate the settings on how I can change the number of “Featured Jobs/Vacancy” on the Landing page. I can’t seem to change it from the visual composer.
    2. On the FIND JOB, how can I change the amount of space that’s on the top and bottom of the SEARCH Field. Please see the screen shot below.
    screenshot

Thanks!

Jegbagus
    March 21, 2017 at 2:06 am #23314

hi melchor2k,

1. unfortunately right now those option still hard coded. if you need to change it, you can go to jobplanet-plugin > lib > jeg-shortcode.php. on line 661.

2. you can use this css :

and change 53 & 20 to your need.

Thank you

melchor2k
    March 23, 2017 at 1:33 pm #23335

BTW, you have not answered my email regarding the financial aspect of customizing the site. 🙂

I have a certain work flow that I want to implement for my job site, I modified the site to the best of my knowledge but I feel that the customization or modification that I want to implement would be best if you are the one who will do it.

One last thing, how do you adjust the padding or margin of the content of the landing page, see the screenshot below? Its the section with the red arrow.

I’ll wait for your email.

Cheers!

Jegbagus
    March 24, 2017 at 1:09 am #23339

hi melchor2k,

we have different staff who handling custom change. i will tell them to reply your question.
    do you mean that you want your container to be narrower?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.