Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Categories and galleries filter

• itszy
    July 22, 2014 at 11:36 am #1978

Hi,
    I have a question about sorting and displaying categories in the shop and gallery.
    Shop: I’m adding new products to the shop and I can asign categories to them but I cannot find an option which allow me to display on shop page kind of sorter (filter) or menu with categories I’ve created. I have many products with different categories so I need that sorter to make product search easier.
    Gallery: I need the same option on gallery. I need to create few different galleries and display them all (categorised) on gallery page. Is there any possibility to display on galery page any kind of sorter which enable sorting pictures by galleries.
    I hope that what I wrote is understandable 

Thanks for help

Rai
    July 23, 2014 at 4:36 pm #2044

Hi itszy,

Filter button is supposed to show categories that has portfolio automatically,it will not show category that has no portfolio inside. Is your categories that has portfolio all shown?

Gallery is single page that doesn’t has child page, perhaps that you mean is Portfolio? To show category on single portfolio you need to change few lines of code.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.