Carousel & Image Load Settings
Post count: 2kinguinNovember 16, 2017 at 1:50 pm #25501
After update few plugins & wordpress i have few problems with website.
1. After update, all graphics disappear. It start working when i disable “Lazy Load” feature. It’s possible to keep this and make this graphics works? 😉
2. I use Jnews – Carousel 2, but my page looks like this: https://we.tl/QRRDL8mwax – can i fix this right now for use some kind of quick fix?
Thanks in advance for help
AdamPost count: 2683RaiNovember 17, 2017 at 1:49 am #25523
For the latest WordPress version 4.9, there is minor issue on the customizer. We will provide an update immediately to fix it.
1. Could you provide your site URL? Is there any error in your browser console?
2. Please increase the option “Number of Item”, set 3 for example. And on the Design tab, make sure the “Block / Column Width” is set to “Auto”.
Thank youPost count: 2kinguinNovember 20, 2017 at 8:35 am #25701Post count: 2683RaiNovember 21, 2017 at 1:45 am #25749
1. It seems you use other minify plugin, could you try to temporary disable it and clear the browser cache?
For minifying script actually you could use JNews – Speed plugin which we use to optimize page speed performance.
2. For mega menu, it seems you put Child menu on the mega menu (Categories), remove the child menu for the mega menu and it should be fine. Please read here for detail: http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/menu-2/
Could you provide the current system report? You could find it at: JNews > System Status on your backend.
After updating theme, you need to clear cache if you use any cache plugin and your browser cache as well.
Thank youPost count: 2kinguinNovember 21, 2017 at 8:57 am #25772
ad1: Working! <3
ad2: My bad – now works perfect.
Its seems like Minify Plugin was a reason for crash page.
PS: I guess you dont need anymore System Report, but FYI you will find it here:
Thanks in advance for help with this! <3Post count: 10472AdekNovember 22, 2017 at 2:10 am #25804
Glad to hear that if you have been resolved the problem. Let us know if you need something else in there.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.