Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Can't use your theme after installed : Big issue !

WEMAKEMORE
    April 2, 2015 at 4:30 pm #10562

hi guys,

I’ve bought your theme 2 weeks ago & I’ve still not succeed to use it.

I’ve read hundred times your documentation. Once the theme installed & all required plugins installed I got a white blank page & can’t do nothing.

Every time I need to change the name of the plugins folder to take back the hand on my website, that’s really annoying.

I would give you more details but that’s everything, Only your required plugins are activated and it’s not working at all.

I’ve already bought many themes & never experienced this kind of problem, I can’t just change the theme easily, what can we do to solve the problem, because I’ve paid around 60$ and I’m really not happy to meet that kind of problems for a “premium” theme.

Thanks for your fast answer.

Best regards,

Alexandre PAPAZIAN

jegtheme
    April 2, 2015 at 11:41 pm #10563

hi Alexandre PAPAZIAN, if you buy themes 2 weeks ago, you may still have problem with older version of this themes. we have issues with older version of PHP (5.4 & 5.3), php version 5.5 and above should not be problem.

you can fix issues by remove jmagz-plugin and install new themes version. if you need our help to fix it, you can give us FTP account & access to your admin panel.

please use set as private reply if you want to put your credential right here.

Thank you

WEMAKEMORE
    April 3, 2015 at 1:04 pm #10569

Guys,

I’ve downloaded again your theme today and nothing change.

I’m sorry but that everything but not professional. I’m running a professional media and I can’t experienced white blank page just because of your lack of professionalism.

I’ve never had such problems, especially with the highest price on the website !

You must put yourself on the position of your customers, we’re trying to offer the best to our customers and they can’t just wait that our technical providers find the troubles without making all the requiered tests.

I’ve asked Envato for a refund, for now I’m not rating the theme but if I can’t be refund, I’ll give you the rate this theme deserved and what I’ve experienced : White blank page so my website down..

Thanks for taking the time to read me.

Kind regards,

Alexandre

jegtheme
    April 6, 2015 at 1:40 am #10584

hi Alexandre, im very sorry to hear that. but there is alot kind of server we need to serve. and it may not work on several theme setting or lower PHP version like i said previously.
    if you provide us access to your admin. or just by enabling wp debug. we believe we will find what issues related with server / themes in minutes.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.