Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Bugs found out – search engine and adresses

adamkrajewski80
    July 18, 2016 at 1:02 pm #21296

Hi guys,

after installing your template I have found out few problems in functionality.

1. In section ‘find resume’ – small search engine at right side doesn’t work (it shows always, that there are no results for my query).
    2. General problem with adresses. For e.g. I can’t type in our polish adress (city Katowice). System allows to type in only adresses which are included in general database, but it is impossible that I add there billions of polish cities and villages. As a result also Google’s pin doesnt’t work correclty. You can see it for e.g. in add new vacancy or add job alert.

Thank you for support and help! Greetings from Poland!

Adam

Jegbagus
    July 19, 2016 at 3:23 am #21308

hi adam,

1. you can use this code to fix the issues, and put it on jobplanet-plugin > assets > js > plugin.js (replace all of the file with this code) : http://pastebin.com/NQ4Xkpxr

2. hi Adam, unfortunately its how this themes work. you may only use general location like your province at your input area. for more detail address, you can use secondary location input.

Thank you

adamkrajewski80
    July 28, 2016 at 10:56 am #21439

Hi 🙂

How i can make job portal and have problem with CITY ?? Really i must go to “JOB LISTING” and “LOCATION” and make few thousands city inside ??

Jegbagus
    July 29, 2016 at 1:38 am #21444

hi adamkrajewski80, may i know what you think we should do with it?

huwcole
    July 30, 2016 at 7:36 am #21457

No you don’t. what you do is add only the biggest and major cities of your country and an employer can narrow down the job location via the google map marker. you can find a list of the major cities in your country via goolge. That’s what I did because it would be madness to add all towns and cities let alone villages.

Jegbagus
    August 2, 2016 at 1:39 am #21476

yes i agree with huwcole, we already provide 3 input location, a larger area you can put it within your location category. more detail address with text input, and marker to your exact location.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.