Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Ajax Portfolio item : no meta box (+ error on frontend)

pastak
    October 25, 2014 at 12:15 pm #5643

Hello,
    I’m having troubles with the portfolio items. I created a Portfolio List page with Theather Ajax Expand Mode.
    I then created a Single Ajax Portfolio item. Pictures are well displayed but on the “Portfoflio Detail”, I have no data shown, but instead the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /_______/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/template/portfolio/template-portfolio-ajax.php on line 118

It seems the $portfoliometa = vp_metabox(‘jkreativ_portfolio_meta.portfolio_meta’); variable returns nothing.
    (Same error with Normal Ajax Expand Mode on portfolio-single.php line 160)

Moreover, when editing the portfolio item, I have no Jkreativ Portfolio Meta section like I had on items coming from the Dummy Data.

Wordpress 4.0, JKreativ theme 2.2.3, Jkreativ plugin 1.2.1
    Installing the theme+mandatory plugins was ok.

Jegbagus
    October 25, 2014 at 2:00 pm #5667

hi pastak, this issues fixed on version 2.2.4. you will just need to download the themes again from themeforest and do normal update.

Thank you

pastak
    October 25, 2014 at 2:53 pm #5671

Hello,
    Glad to read it’s fixed. Do you know this 2.2.4 update will be available?

Rai
    October 26, 2014 at 2:56 am #5685

Hi pastak,

You can download update from Themeforest or if you installed Envato WordPress Toolkit you can update theme directly from your WP Admin.

Thank you

pastak
    October 26, 2014 at 11:47 am #5694

It works well now with this V2.2.4, thanks!

N.B. : for people having the same problem, don’t forget to edit the portfolio item and save it (with or without change). Like this, the page will display well again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.