Additional Menu below main menu

July 18, 2014 at 12:46 pm #1880

Hi Support

If I want to add second menu bottom of first menu , How I should include that? because there are limited positions for this page without breaking anything?

two menus

July 19, 2014 at 5:30 am #1896

Hi saentys,

You need to do custom changes to make that possible because there is no bottom bar on top menu.
    Alternatively, you can use two line top navigation option, but the small bar is above the main menu. For example here:

Thank you

August 5, 2014 at 2:58 pm #2564

Hi Rai

see the #1880 top to this post / or click the link I ve added.
    On that picture black line has two separate paragraph (that is my design) but I can’t do it as theme tagline not allow me to use html tags.
    This can found ‘Jkreativ’ > ‘Navigation-Top’> ‘TOP NAV TWO LINE OPTION ONLY’ > ‘Tagline’
    Can you able to fix this tagline to use HTML commands too.

August 5, 2014 at 10:35 pm #2582

hi saentys, im sorry but those is not a bug so we cannot fix it. i should consider your request to be new feature on the themes. it can take a long time to implement to our themes because we need to include this change into next feature. if you need it fast, you will need to hire some programmer to do that for you. also we only having two line navigation (small navigation on top, not on bottom like attachment you giving to us)

Thank you

August 6, 2014 at 1:32 pm #2599

Hi Jegbagus

Thanks for the reply. I can change the positions for the menu. But got stuck in the other point. As you said if you can do this as feature request that will be awesome. Do update me once you add this feature.

Thanks Again

August 7, 2014 at 1:52 am #2634

hi saentys, we will need to take a look at this change first. we not really sure if our team will accept this change. because it may causing problem. its better if you can find someone that help you with this first.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.